FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I need hand-tools to mount the unmounted products?
No. The products come as a complete "Kit" with an illustrated guide. You will need no tools to put them together. Mounting generally takes 10 min or less.
2. Are the lamps compatible with standard bulbs?
Yes, they are compatible with all E27 standard bulbs. You can always chose any type of bulb to use with your lamp: Led, Halogen, Fillament or Energy Saver.
3. It's a gift, will you send the bill with it.
If you mark it as a gift, your bill will be emailed to you and your friend will only get the product.
4. Do you provide gift wraps?
Yes, we do! Magnificent gift wraps with beautiful handwritten notes, to be precise :)
5. What should be the contact info for Gifts?
For shipping information, you should provide the receiver's name, address and phone number.
6. I didn't like the product/it's defective/parts are missing; can I return or exchange the product?
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
If the item has arrived in a damaged/defective condition to you, Kitbox will be responsible of all return or replacement costs icluding shipping. Please contact us if you think that your item is defective.
For any other reason; Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
To return an item, contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Or Request a cancellation: Before item has been shipped.
7. Why is my return motion is denied?
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, We can't accept returns for mounted goods. We can't accept returns if the item is used and/or damaged by the user.
8. All is good! How can I start shopping?
Start shopping now by clicking here.